What's the process?
Booking & Payment
Booking & Writing Process
1) Get in touch with me to check my availability
2) Pay your initial payment of £110 and fill in the booking form and contracts I send you - this is what confirms the booking and guarantees the day is exclusively yours
3) We book a planning meeting
4) I use the information from that meeting to create a bespoke script and send it to you for your approval
5) You make your 2nd payment on receipt of the script
6) You send me any amendments
7) 4 weeks before the ceremony you pay your final balance
9) Time to drink champagne and dance on the tables
£110 must be paid to retain your day and ensure it is pencilled in my diary. This is non-refundable.
2nd payments are 50% of the remaining balance and due on receipt of your script.
Final payment is the last 50%
For example, a £550 wedding fee is broken down into
£110 first payment
£220 on receipt of the script
£220 4 weeks before the ceremony
Cancellation policy & refunds
Details are included in the booking contract.